I have entered my credit card details but my payment will not go through, it says transaction denied.
This can happen for many reasons but the main one is that your bank may be blocking international payments on your card, as our Headquarters are based in Spain.
This is a normal bank procedure.
You need to contact your bank and get them to approve this payment. Another option is to enter a different credit card number.
Once you do the above steps, you can try making the purchase again.
How do I update my credit card details?
You can update your current credit card that is on file with us by clicking on the top right hand corner of this web page where your name is located.
From the drop down, select "My Account"
Go to the "Billing" section on the left.
Under "Your Credit Card", click on the green "Add Card" button on the right.
Enter your new credit card details and press OK.
Your credit card will now be updated and any future payments will now use this new card.
How do I access the MyExcelOnline Forum?
To access the Forum you will need to click on the top menu bar and select "Forum".
Then you need to click on "Forum Sign In" which is located on the top right hand corner of the page.
Enter your Academy email and press the "Submit" button.
This will log you in and you can start posting your Excel help questions or search for answers under the various Excel features.
I have completed all the lessons, but it is not showing as 100% completed.
Please make sure to click the green "COMPLETE & CONTINUE" button which is located at the bottom of each video tutorial.
You will also need to do this for the "Download Workbooks" tutorials which are located at the start of each module.
The video tutorials inside the Academy won't load
Please action the following steps which will most likely fix your issue:
1. Clear your cache, cookies and browser history, then restart the browser.
2. Please make sure you are running the most up to date version of your browser.
3. Try on a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, IE, Opera, etc). Sometimes it can be browser specific. We do recommend Chrome over Internet Explorer.
4. Try in a private window in your browser of choice (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window). This opens a fresh browser window without any extensions or settings blocking your content.
5. Try on a different device or computer (mobile phone, tablet, PC/Mac laptop/desktop, etc.). Sometimes a certain device has trouble with a content type. This is rare but could be a problem.
6. Try restarting your device.
Where is the Quiz located for each course module?
This is located at the end of each course module.
How do I access my Certificate of Completions?
When you complete 100% of a course module and pass it's Quiz, your Certificate of Completion will be located on the top left hand corner of that course.
You can also view & download all of your Certificates by clicking on your Name (top right hand corner) and selecting:
My Account > Certificates
If your Certificate of Completion is not showing, make sure to:
1. Click the green "COMPLETE & CONTINUE" button which is located at the bottom of each video tutorial in that course module
2. Click the green "COMPLETE & CONTINUE" button for the "Download Workbooks" tutorials which are located at the start of each course module.
How long do I have access to the Academy course?
You have access to the Academy courses & teacher support each month, as long as you are a paying monthly member. Once you cancel your membership your course access and teacher support will end and you will not be rebilled again the following month.
You have access to the Academy courses & teacher support for 12 consecutive months. After 12 months you will be rebilled for another 12 months access. You can cancel your membership at any stage and you will not be rebilled again.
* There are no pro-rata refunds on the ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP for cancelling after 30 days.
How do I cancel, modify or upgrade my subscription?
You can cancel, modify or upgrade your membership by emailing us at: email@example.com